I was driving earlier this week when I saw this awesome huge cloud and it was moving quite quickly. It reminded me of home so I had to stop and take a picture. Smelling rain in the air...

This is the first picture I've taken of a monkey's wedding that actually turned out. A monkey's wedding is when it rains while the sun is shining. Our neighbors at BYU who were from South Africa used this term and I have used it ever since.

And when the storm was over, there was an amazing rainbow that I could see right out of my front window. So beautiful!

Jaden, Jacque and I met Daddy for lunch today at Jaden's favorite place... Burger King. Not so much for the food, but the indoor playroom.

And Daddy was in a very goofy mood, but it was making Jaden laugh!

We had a surprise visit from Kris and Melissa and kids today! They stopped for a little lunch and to rest before getting on the road again. The cousins had so much fun playing together! Little Lucy was so cute playing the toy piano.

And Halley and Josie helped the boys build a train track. It was way to short, but so much fun!

Rohan earned Wrangler of the Month! I know. He looks so excited. Actually, he was, but he hates to have his picture taken so he refused to look at me and definitely refused to smile. Silly boy! But so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment