So I am not the best at cooking and baking on a consistent basis. But I have a friend who has a cooking blog and she posts new recipes all the time. I was reading through some of these recipes and I was inspired. So I cooked. And baked. And had to take a picture to prove it.

And unfortunately, I once again proved why I dont do this very often. Everyone was salivating over how this s'mores dessert looked. But when we tried it, it was awful. I somehow misred the measurements for the salt and it was pretty much inedible. Darn it!

We were in the car this week waiting at the school to pick up Rohan. Jaden's good friend Liberty was with us and they wanted to take pictures with my camera. So Jaden took a picture of Jacque.

Then Liberty took her turn and took a picture of Jaden. Such a cutie! (Even with the road rash on this forehead.) Then Liberty posed for Jaden to take her picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment